Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Blogs, Vacations, And Other Stuff Oh My!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

I'm so happy!!!!!! I've been waiting so long for a blog and now i finally have one!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!! I just recently got to Utah and it's so fun!!!!! My friends don't even know I'm IN Utah!!!! Only one of my friends know though so I bet she is going to tell them because we all hang out together A LOT!!!!!! Well it was 8:35am when I wrote this so I was still really tired because Utah is an hour ahead of Arizona so my head was thinking it was 7:45.My mother was still asleep and so was my aunt, uncle, cousin, and brother. My sister just recently got back from Greece so she was jett-lagged. That's why we were both up sooo early! (By the way she actually woke me up) So we are planning to do something fun today like go to the mall with my other aunt that lives in Sandy, Utah but we have to ask my aunt still. (She doesn't know that we are planning this!!!!!!)So yeah you can probably tell that I'm bored so I'm going to go play on Miniclip Games so see-ya on my next post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0) :0) :0) :0) :0) :0) :0) :0) :0)

4 comments:

Lily Hye Soo said...

Maya!!! I found your blog!!! I'm so glad you are blogging! And I'm glad I got to see you and it was fun while you were up here in utah!!

Maya Mooers!!! said...

yah it was fun..... except the parts that my stomach hurt and Zoe made me sit on train tracks and scared me nearly to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auntie Bean said...

Maya Moo! I miss you already. It was so fun having you up here and going to the movies and bike-shopping. (Even though I got tired and grouchy! hehe.) I love you sooooo much! I'm glad you're blogging. Post some more stuff so we know what you're up to! Love, Aunt Karen

Maya Mooers!!! said...

Yeah I miss you guys too!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't have more to say though