Friday, July 10, 2009

Great Summers Galore!!!!!

Hi everyone!!!!!!! I hope you all are having a great summer!!!!!! I know I am!!!!!!!!! I love being in the pool every morning and exercising and most of all seeing my swim team friends!!!!!! I go to Kino pool for swim and dive if you didn't know and in my opinion I liked it better than Poston!!!!!!!!:):)B)I know this post is a short one but oh well!!!!!

3 comments:

Maya Mooers!!! said...

Hey why hasn't anyone been blogging lately????

Karen Brimhall said...

Hey Mayamoo! I miss you a ton! I'm glad you've been having a good summer swimming and all. I miss your swimming pool! I have one here at my apartment, but your pool at home is more fun. One day Zoe and Hye Soo went swimming with me. I love you! xoxoxo

Maya Mooers!!! said...

Hey are you staying with us or Grandma Neva and Grandpa Dwayne when you come down to Arizona?